Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Tuesday Tidbit: Creating groups in a quick, fun way!

I used to be guilty of the famous words, "Find a partner to do this assignment"......and the rest of my direction-giving would be lost; as kids frantically tried to make eye contact across the room with their partner of choice. 

I decided that I wanted this transition time to be a little more productive and fun.  As a result, my "partner match cards" were created!  I developed a set of popular "partner foods" and "partner pairs", a set of famous "trios" and a set of cards designed to form groups of 4.  The concept is very simple...each kid gets a random card passed out to them and they have 1 minute to "find" their partner (or group) in the room.

Check it out below!



Partner Cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment